The site itself, and all main events, offer wheelchair access. However, if we experience bad weather, the ground itself may be difficult to negotiate. Stewards are there to help you.
Specific disabled facilities include:
- Accessible toilets (however, due to the nature of the site we can’t guarantee that it’s always easy to negotiate in the event of inclement weather).
- Disabled parking on the Main Festival Site – Go to the main Festival entrance on Normanton Road
- Disabled camping, close to the site, can be provided on application.
- Reserved spaces for wheelchairs in main marquee
- A free ticket for a necessary carer. To apply, please send an email to the box office or write to Kim Kirrage at The Gate to Southwell Folk Festival, PO Box 9149, Newark, Notts, NG24 9DZ with details of what tickets you require and enclose a cheque made payable to The Gate to Southwell Folk Festival Ltd.
2013 Line up
*Show of Hands
*Eliza Carthy & Jim Moray: The Wayward Tour
*Gordie MacKeeman & His Rhythm Boys
*Tim Edey and Brendan Power
*Niamh Ni Charra Trio
*The Henry Girls
*Monster Ceilidh Band
*James Findlay and Alex Cumming
*Greg Russell & Ciaran Algar
*David Gibb and Elly Lucas
*Paul and Liz Davenport
*Chuck Pinkett Quintett
*Jez Hellard & The Djukella Orchestra
*Goat Roper Rodeo Band
*Johnny & The Raindrops
*Galloway Culbert & Doyle
*The Open Road
*David Latto Band
*Jasper in the Company of Others